Food Recipe For Coconut (Thengai) Chutney
- 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- 2 Green Chili
- ½ Cup Roasted Gram (pottu kadalai in tamil, Buna channa in Hindi)
- mustard seeds
- curry leaves
- Couple of pieces of urad dal
- First grind all the above 3 ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Put little salt and keep in one bowl.
- Heat the oil in another small pan and wait for 1 minute.
- Add little mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves into heating oil.
- Then add the oil and its mix into the bowl.
- Coconut chutney is ready to serve.
- You can put raw almonds or peanuts instead of chana dal