Remedies For Kala Sarpa Dosha in KT Astrologer
Written by KT Astrologer
Kala Sarpa Dosha is formed when all planets (Sun,Moon,Mars,Mercury,Jupiter,Venus, Saturn) are in between the sarpa grahas (Rahu and Ketu). Mostly it denotes the bad indication on a chart.
However where the lagna is placed and how other planets are getting affected are also paramount important. If you are not going to have Rahu Dasa, then it is good for the native. Otherwise the native has to suffer for 18 years.
- It is very difficult to come out of malefic effect of kala sarpha dosham.
- But one good thing is, malefic effects can be seen only during Rahu or Ketu Maha Dasa. If the person has already completed Rahu Dasa in his young to middle age that is under 35, he or she will experience sky rocketting growth.
- If you have kala sarpha doshan on your chart and you have Rahu or Ketu Maha Dasa or Bukthi period running, then you can
- Wear 8 faces Rudraksha
- Pray Lord Shiva
- Fasting on Tuesdays and Saturdays or at least avoid non-veg food on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Visit Kalahasthi temple near Tirupathi in Andrapradesh, closer to Chennai
- Make your paternal and maternal grandfather happy.
- Help poor people to achieve success on their lives, if you can